Developer Studio Spektar Publisher Gamera Interactive
"Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure" is a beautiful 2D point and click adventure game set in a cartoonish steampunk world. The story follows Viktor, a wild boar who tries to cope with the loss of his job by going on a quest to become a new Emperor of Austria-Hungary. Enjoy many hours of fun gameplay with a dozen minigames, from puzzles to fight sequences to race games. Viktor's crazy journey takes him through beautifully drawn and animated steampunk locations all over Austria-Hungary where he solves problems and causes new ones.
• Engaging and fun - providing around 4-5 hours of rich gameplay experience
• Point and click puzzles - Relax and explore Viktor's world by interacting with objects and people.
• Multiple ways to solve - There are many puzzles in this game that can be solved in a different out-of-the-box way of thinking. Makes for great replayability!
• Occasional fun mini-game - Just to test your reflexes, Viktor will sometimes get involved in a short and silly action or puzzle sequence.
• The silliest psychological drama you will ever play - Viktor has anger issues and unrealistic expectations. Luckily, he lives in a cartoon world where he can accomplish anything or, at least, learn from his mistakes.
• Historical locations - Visit and cause havoc in many historically important places like Vienna, Krakow, Prague, Budapest, Dante's Inferno, and a few more.
• Many important people of the last century - Apart from some silly characters, Viktor will encounter many famous figures, such as Franz Kafka, H.G. Wells, Nikola Tesla, Lake Kubilius, Dr. Jekyll and many, many more
@Gamera Interactive SRL| All rights reserved | Gamera Consulting and Gamera Gameslab are trademarks of Gamera Interactive SRL | VAT 05040400284 | All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are used with permission or are for identification purposes only